Hi classmate, in this blog I’m going to write
about a wish that I would make someday. In relation to my independence, really
I would live alone. But my economic situation doesn't let me living alone. In
general I don’t live badly with my family but “I’m boring” with them, because they
are a lot people living in the same house, the majority of my mother’s side of
the family. We are fourteen people living in the same site, between two houses.
I don’t believe that we live in overcrowding; I have my bedroom that share with
my little sister.
I remember that always I like me the idea of
live alone, but only now I start of saving moneys. Although, is very hard save
money, because I don’t work now. The holidays are the only opportunity for earn
some money, because now I don’t can produce a good mark and learn while I stay
working. So, I think live with my boyfriend or someone close friends, but the
situation of them, is very complicated same my situation. The only thing that
I can do is waiting a long time for I have so much money save and buy a little department.
I think that the moneys are unfortunately necessary
for all things that I would realize, I hope that the time of wait don’t be a
lot. In definitive I go immediately of my actually house if I can. For now I’m
saving the most money that I can keep.
Hi Nicole,
ResponderEliminartoday I wrote about this, I live alone 5 years ago and I tell my experience,
Live alone have many good things, but also have many responsibilities.
The money always be a big problem.
Regards.
Hi again nicole, I post you again because I'm putting in day with the post because I missing the class of two weeks ago. In this post you continuous with the bad situation of economy :/ it's necesary to pass the page and make an effort with the other subjects. Well, I go to my home
ResponderEliminarbless!